Who can attend Generation Awakening?
This gathering is for ages 15—30. Exceptions may be made for youth younger than 15 who are coming with a family member (contact Kathy Miller). Youth Leaders, Pastors, and volunteers are also welcome. As good stewards of the young lives that are being entrusted to us, all adults (age 18+) must authorize End-Time Handmaidens Inc. to perform a background check. More details below.
How much is registration?
$30 registration is due by May 10. The registration fee does not cover the expenses for the event (food, guest speakers, etc.), so we receive offerings during the evening meetings to help meet those expenses. If you would also like to make a donation online, visit our website’s Donation Center.
What should I bring?
A sleeping bag (or sheets and blankets), pillow and towels: Bed space is very limited and many will be sleeping on the floor (an air mattress might be handy to bring). If you forget or cannot bring a sleeping bag, we charge $5.00 for a set of sheets and towels to cover laundry expenses.
Clothing: Everyone should be sure to bring a black t-shirt and a white t-shirt with sleeves. If you plan to be on the platform with the worship team or other events, please wear clothing that “covers it all” like t-shirts and jeans instead of tank tops and short skirts or saggy pants. To see the dress code for your stay, please follow the Code of Conduct link at the bottom of this page.
Musical Instruments: If you play an instrument, please bring it with you and join our worship team.
Bookstore: We have an awesome bookstore! Don’t forget to bring some money to buy the latest books or CD’s.
Bring your Bible (with your name in it!), a notebook and pen, and a flashlight.
Make sure your name and address is written on all of your personal belongings.
Arkansas Weather: Please check the weather in the Jasper, Arkansas area before you pack. Go to http://www.weather.com/ and put in zip code 72641.
How do I get there?
Driving to Engeltal: If you need directions to our headquarters, please call 870-446-2252 for information. For GPS 35o57’.51.81” N 93o09’06. 59” W.
Flying to Arkansas: Please call us before you make your air reservations to the Little Rock, Arkansas (LIT) airport. We will shuttle you from the airport to Engeltal and back.
- Airport Arrivals: Please arrive on May 27th before 3:30 p.m.
- Airport Drop-Off: Our shuttle can have you back to the airport on June 1st by 12:30 p.m. or later.
It is a 2 ½ hour trip from Engeltal to the Little Rock airport. Please send a copy of your airline flight information with your registration form.
There are also some limited flights to Harrison, Arkansas on Southern Airways Express (small plane) which is less than an hour’s drive from Engeltal. American Airlines is also partnering with Southern Airways Express.
What does the schedule look like?
(always subject to change by the Holy Spirit)
Arrival time: 3:00 p.m. (Dorm assignments given)
5:30 p.m. Supper Time
7:30 p.m. Meeting
Snacks and fellowship provided after the meeting.
ALL must be in bed at lights out.
8:45 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Breakfast
10:00 a.m. Morning Meeting
12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Lunch
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Free Time–Visit the Engeltal Bookstore
2:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. “A” Afternoon Workshops
3:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. “B” Afternoon Workshops
5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Supper
7:30 p.m. Evening Meeting
Snacks and fellowship provided after the evening meeting. ALL must be in bed at lights out.
9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Breakfast and good-byes until next year!
Check Out Time: All attendees must depart by 11:00 a.m. on May 31.
Do I need to fill out any special forms?
- All attendees must download the Medical Release/Hold Harmless Form, fill it out, have parent or guardian sign (or sign it yourself if you are an adult), and fax it to 1-877-498-1079 or scan the completed form and email it to email@example.com. You will not be allowed to attend if we do not receive this form.
- Click here to read the Code of Conduct. You will acknowledge that you have read it when you register.
- Because we care about the safety and welfare of our attendees, all adults (age 18+) must authorize on the registration form for End-Time Handmaidens Inc. to perform a background check.*
Please read and fill out the above forms before you register.
* For all over 18: In connection with your employment/volunteering/attendance with End-Time Handmaidens Inc. d/b/a Global Outpouring (the “Company”), notice is hereby given that a consumer report and/or investigative consumer report may be obtained from a consumer reporting agency for employment/volunteering/attendance purposes. These reports may contain information about your character, general reputation, personal characteristics and mode of living, whichever are applicable. They may involve personal interviews with sources such as your neighbors, friends or associates. The reports may also contain information about you relating to your criminal history, credit history, driving and/or motor vehicle records, education or employment history, or other background checks.
You have the right, upon written request made within a reasonable time after the receipt of this notice, to request disclosure of the nature and scope of any investigative consumer report prepared by contacting End-Time Handmaidens Inc. and Protect My Ministry 14499 N. Dale Mabry Hwy., Suite 201 South, Tampa, FL 33618; Phone: 1-800-319-5581. For information about Protect My Ministry’s privacy practices, see www.protectmyministry.com. The scope of this notice and authorization withing the registration form is not limited to the present and, if you are hired, will continue throughout the course of your employment and allow the Company to conduct future screenings for retention, promotion or reassignment, as permitted by law and unless revoked by you in writing.