Listen to a one-minute snippet:
Listen to the entire episode:
Episode Synopsis: In the storm, you can have perfect peace inside of you! The Busses share what they’ve been studying recently about how you can engage your imagination to stay in the perfect peace of God. “You keep [him] in peace [whose] imagination [is] stayed—peace! For he is confident in You.” Isaiah 26:3 (Literal Standard Version)
- You have your imagination because you’re made in the image of God. God’s imagination created the world. Be careful how you use yours.
- You are what you put your imagination on.
- How to use your imagination in your communion with God
- “Perfect Peace” in Hebrew is Shalom, shalom – Exponential wholeness, provision, and healing.
- Practice in your prayer time and pull it into your daily walk.
- Sharon shares a four-step practice based on Psalm 37 she uses to focus her imagination on Jesus in her devotional time.
- Practice focusing on the Lord now, so that when the storm comes you’ll be ready with peace.
- Breathe in His Presence. Breathe out your worship for Him to inhale.
- What does homeostasis have to do with perfect peace?
- Tribulation is a part of life, but your stability is in His Presence.
- It doesn’t matter what happens around you, you can have His peace inside you. Breathe Him in!
- The Busses share how God kept them in peace in a terrible car accident.
- A spiritual state of peace can affect your physical body and help you heal from trauma.
Upcoming Global Outpouring Events:
CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA