LOST IN TRANSLATION VOL. 1 – REDISCOVERING THE HEBREW ROOTS OF OUR FAITH
Using ancient Hebrew language and culture, the authors clarify many of the Bible’s so-called “mysteries” and help the reader uncover the treasure of foundational truths that have been “lost in translation.” Topics include:
- Who is the Bride of Messiah?
- Is there a difference between covenant and testament?
- How does the rainbow reflect God’s plan for mankind?
- What is the difference between devils, demons, and Nephilim?
LOST IN TRANSLATION VOL. 2 – THE BOOK OF REVELATION THROUGH HEBREW EYES COPY
The Book of Revelation through Hebrew Eyes is the second in the Lost in Translation three-volume series. The title says it all! This book takes a look at the first half of the book of Revelation from its Hebraic cultural and linguistic perspective. The truth of many misunderstood verses will be revealed when the light of ancient Hebrew interpretation is shone on the Bible’s premiere book of end-times prophecy.
Many intriguing questions will be answered, such as:
- Who are the 144,000?
- Are all believers the Bride of Messiah?
- What are the locusts that come from the abyss?
LOST IN TRANSLATION VOL. 3: THE BOOK OF REVELATION: TWO BRIDES, TWO DESTINIES
In this volume the authors explore the second half of Revelation from the perspective of a Hebrew God speaking through a Hebrew believer to an audience that was intimately familiar with the Hebrew language, culture, customs, and concepts that form both the literal and metaphorical foundation for vast portions of Revelation. In the process they answer a multitude of important questions, including:
- Whose Bride are you?
- Can you change sides or are you stuck forever in a relationship you really don’t want?
- Who or what is the False Messiah? The False Prophet?
- What is the Second Death?
- Could these catastrophes happen in my lifetime?